An enormous fire broke out in the nursing room of Safdarjung Hospital on Thursday afternoon as a result of a short-circuit. Fire engines have been rushed to the hospital to battle the blaze.
Delhi: Fire broke out in the nursing room of Safdarjung Hospital as a result of a short-circuit earlier this afternoon. It was doused shortly. pic.twitter.com/K6AW59pfGW
— ANI (@ANI) January 14, 2021
No damage has been reported. The fire broke out on the fourth flooring of the hospital. It was doused shortly.
Safdarjung Hospital is one of the largest authorities hospitals in the capital.
Extra particulars awaited
Newest India Information