JNTUA Commonplace working procedures for college kids who’re COVID-19 Optimistic –
1. College students who’re COVID-19 constructive should inform their faculty about their standing and the need to attend examinations, a minimum of 2 days upfront. Such college students should submit a duplicate of the check certificates to the faculty for these procedures to be relevant.
2. In case check outcomes are acquired simply previous to examination, such college students should inform the faculty as quickly as check outcomes can be found and submit a duplicate of the check certificates.
3. Schools should prepare for added rooms to accommodate such college students. Such rooms should be distant from the remainder of the examination halls to the extent doable.
4. One pupil shall be accommodated per room (alternatively-not greater than Four such college students should be accommodated in a single room).
5. Workers getting into and supervising such rooms shall be supplied with Private Protecting Tools (PPE) to make sure their safely.
6. Availability of the Medical Physician with obligatory medicines within the institute in the course of the examinations is really helpful.
Now we have listed latest JNTUA updates. In case you discover something lacking and searching for an replace whose data shouldn’t be already out there, you could ask about it within the feedback part under.
College students who’re searching for any particular data which isn’t already up to date on this web page, you could ask about it by contacting us via the feedback part under and we’ll certainly present the enough data for your whole queries and can guarantee that your all doubts are cleared. For now, verify Newest JNTUA Quick Updates and Examination Notifications talked about above.