A 10-year-old boy died after falling right into a cow dung pit while chasing a kite on Makar Sankranti day in Mumbai’s western suburb of Kandivali on Thursday.
The kid needed to be pulled out from the pit utilizing a crane. (Picture: India As we speak)
In a surprising incident, a 10-year-old boy died after getting trapped in a cow dung pit while he was making an attempt to catch a kite in Mumbai’s Kandivali space on Thursday.
The boy was operating to catch kite and went into an enormous cow dung pit. The incident passed off on Thursday afternoon i.e. Makar Sankranti day in SRA colony close to Lalji Pada.
In keeping with police officers, because it was Makar Sankranti day, the kid had been day taking part in with kites the entire day.
He noticed a kite mendacity at a cowshed close to his society. Nevertheless, the boy did not realise that the kite had fallen close to an enormous pile of cow dung. As he jumped to catch the kite, he fell into the cow dung pit.
The location at which the incident passed off. (Picture: India As we speak)
Some individuals working at an under-construction constructing subsequent to cowshed heard the boy’s screams and alerted others.
The pit was so deep that locals had been unable to enter it as it will show to be deadly. Even the law enforcement officials and fireplace brigade personnel who reached the spot couldn’t enter.
The kid was utterly drowned contained in the cow dung. With the assistance of staff from the under-construction constructing and a crane, the boy was lastly pulled out.
From there, he was rushed to a hospital the place he was declared lifeless earlier than admission.
The Kandivali police are investigating the case. Police officers have registered an unintended loss of life report for now in the matter and if required as per investigations could even file a case of negligence.