- Whistle stuck in the woman’s throat.
- 15 yr outdated lady who swallowed by mistake.
- A woman who has seen hell for over 20 years.
He instantly operated on the woman and blew the whistle. The incident passed off at Mattanur in Kannur district of Kerala. The woman is now 40 years outdated. She by accident swallowed a whistle whereas enjoying at the age of 15. Concerned, she drank extra water. With that I believed that downside was over. But, that whistle was stuck between the throat and the lungs. She has been affected by cough for nearly 20 years because of its impact.
Consulted a native pulmonologist with cough harassment. The physician who examined her discovered one thing inside the balloon. He was instantly referred to Kannur Government Medical College. A crew of medical school doctors Rajeev Ram and Padmanabhan carried out surgical procedure to remove the whistle trapped in the balloon.
Doctors mentioned the woman initially feared she had bronchial asthma. After the whistle was blown, she was relieved of her cough and shortness of breath.